Edubirdie Essay Writing Contest – Champions Announced
Winners of this first Edubridie essay writing contest:
Topic: the accepted place in the world where you won’t come for just about any cash on earth.
Veronica Njeri Ndungu!
Topic: THE LIFESTYLE OF AN AFRICAN IN A REALLY NON-AFRICAN NEIGHBORHOOD (immigrant experience)
Anthony Chebe Kang’ara
Topic: advantages and disadvantages of immigrant problem.
All of the champions please contact via e-mail email safeguarded to claim your reward!
Are you currently an individual, that has some ideas about material? Could you compose your thinking plainly plus in an enjoyable means? We’re interested!
Edubirdie essay writing solution is desperate to support and encourage article writers of any sort. Our single reason for this essay writing contest is always to uncover the most skilled essay article writers and promote their creativeness and writing skills. If you do not ask yourself everyday “who can compose my paper for me personally” than you’re invited!
By entering our Superb Contest that is writing gets work posted regarding the Edubirdie and provided on our social networking pages. Oh, and there’s more!
Three finalists regarding the competition will get a money award!
All finalists will receive a certificate of Contest winning essayist that should be a fantastic addition for their writing profile. The Winner will undoubtedly be interviewed by all of us and obtain popularity of the greatest Edubirdie Essayist, promoted through our media profiles that are social.
Who can take part:
We welcome any and every lover to be involved in our competition. Experiencing like composing a story that is good? You are a lot more than welcomed
- Insufferably rich C pupils
- Advantages and disadvantages of immigrant problem (argumentative essay)
- The spot on the planet in which you won`t come for just about any money on the planet
- Immigrant Experience
- Academic dishonesty – ways to a career that is successful college expulsion
- Immigrant times and immigrant methods: ramifications of Illegal Immigration
Like to share your opinion but doubt your writing skills? Get in on the discussion! Join our Facebook team and share your thinking on the subject along with other interested visitors of Edubirdie.
We have been thrilled to tune in to you and guarantee an encouraging present towards the many speaker that is active!
- All participants must certanly be qualified to take part. Take a look at the section that is participant.
- Contest is completely free.
- We try not to charge one to take part the competition. There are not any application types as well.
- Send your completed, proper-formatted distribution being a term Document accessory to email protected
- Limitation one entry per individual or email-account find essay writer online. No updates is supposed to be accepted.
- After publishing your essay, see our facebook or Instagram and repost the “Superb Contest” post on the web page or twitter account. In Instagram tag our page below any picture, pointing that you would like to engage. It helps us recognize you being a participant and announce the champion later.
- Essay ought to be submitted in English language just at no more than 1,500 terms.
- Your distribution must not contain any offensive, defamatory, or content that is harassing or else you would be disqualified.
- All entries ought to be free and original of plagiarism! Each essay is going to be examined having a plagiarism that is professional and any non-unique piece will likely to be declined.
- By entering, you warrant that your particular entry (1) is initial and will not infringe the intellectual-property liberties of every 3rd party, (2) is not published in every medium, and (3) have not won an prize anywhere.
- Participation into the contest immediately comprises your contract to your stipulations therefore the rejection of every claim.
- As much as 1,500 words optimum!! There is absolutely no expressed term minimum, however.
- Please submit the essay in just one of the after file kinds: term (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx).
- Take a moment to utilize pictures if you possess liberties with regards to their distribution and/or can offer complete credit to the master. Take note that the image must certanly be strongly related the subject.
- Your title should never appear any place in the tale. Alternatively, please offer your complete name, legitimate email and social media id/handle on a different web web web page of the distribution.
All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges consisting of writers and professional editors of Edubirdie team after conclusion of the application acceptance period.
Judging may be carried out with respect to your criteria that are following
- usage of language,
- imagination and
- relevance into the subject for the Contest.
The 3 entrants whose essays have the greatest general ratings, will likely to be announced the champions.
EDUBIRDIE may, with its single discretion, post the verified champions’ names regarding the Contest web web web Page and/or some of Edubirdies’ web sites, including Twitter, FB as well as other social networking pages.
The finalists will get a notification via e-mail. Just in case in the event that finalists: a) don’t respond to the notification or b) will not get the award, the Edubirdie Contest committee will run the award to another location up-running contestant.
An overall total of 3 awards may be provided during Contest:
- Winner – $500
- 2nd place – $250
- third place – $100
Each reward will likely be granted via PayPal or any other relevant repayment technique. Limit one prize per individual.
Submissions are accepted from 5 through 15 July 2016 june.
The finalists would be established on 25 July 2016 through our social networking reports.
Forward your submission to email protected
Q. Exactly just just How must I format my entry?
All essays ought to be submitted in English at no more than 1,500 terms. We prefer which you deliver the essay in a Microsoft term document; nonetheless, we’ll additionally start thinking about essays which are pasted to the human anatomy for the email it self.
Please double-check your distribution for sentence structure and/or spelling mistakes.
Also be sure to add your title, current email address and social media ID/handle in the human body associated with email as well as on any copies or accessories regarding the essay it self.
Q. How can I submit my entry?
E-mail your distribution to email protected
Each e-mail distribution will receive an email verifying that the essay had been gotten. Also, please be aware that champions and runners-up will likely to be notified around 20 2016 via email and announced at our Contest page later on july.
Q. What are the results if we review the term limitation?
Your essay may be excluded from consideration. And though there is absolutely no expressed term minimum, we highly encourage all contest individuals to submit at the least 800 terms to increase their likelihood of winning.
Q. Am I able to decide to remain anonymous?
Unfortuitously, we can’t consider anonymous entries for this competition.
Q. My piece happens to be previously posted. Will you take into account it?
No. All entries must certanly be initial bits of work and never be formerly posted.
Q. Should you are sent by me pictures that support my essay?
Please please feel free to atart exercising . pictures or pictures that relate genuinely to your piece. Nevertheless, make sure pictures usually do not violate any copyright.
Q. Can there be any advice I can be given by you to simply help be noticeable of this line?
Truly. Listed here are a few tips from the Edubirdie editorial group, who will be in jury.
Adhere to the theme of this competition. Your essay could be the brilliant one, but provided that it is from the subject, you shall perhaps maybe perhaps not strike the rating. Always check your spelling. Double-duh, yeah. Nevertheless, we must insist.
Avoid cliches. Brevity could be the heart of wit, but has nothing at all to do with banality.
Experiencing essay research?
Our article writers have already aided 2,000+ students conquer their research objectives. Let them allow you to.
Get one of these subject that is less-expected. Look wider in the subject and discover an angle that is unusual protect.